I need some FM Pro advice/opinions! It's been 10 years since I've used FM - loved it!
We use it keep track of client records. We are a non-profit that works with 500 people with disabilities, we provide vocational training and employment services. Here are some things we keep track of and what our DB does:
- Client personal info
- Demographic, Medical, Guardian, Emergency Info
- Funding sources (who is paying for that client's services so we can bill for it at the end of the month). Some clients have multiple funding sources
- Employer/Volunteer Site info (who that client works for or volunteers for). Some clients have multiple employers.
- Staff Info (each staff is assigned to 10-20 clients; each manager has 6-12 staff)
- Files (upload PDF copies of resumes, funding info, applications, etc)
- Daily Case notes - much like an attorney might make, we have to record time spent w each client, by whom and why
- Month End: One report to calculate all hours staff and clients work (for each client), wages, daily notes and totals of all in summary.
Yes, this is a huge beast and hopefully that is enough in a nutshell to give you all the gist of it.
Again, I haven't used FM in a long time - but I remember it being amazing
In your opinion, would it work for our needs?