4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2016 2:45 PM by student12

Help with startup

student12

Is there someone I can get help from for developing a solution? Not to do it for me, but just for the startup?

• 1. Re: Help with startup
          schamblee

There are several users that will help by answering questions and creating sample database.   FM comes with several starter solution to help get you started.   I suggest looking at the starter solutions and then ask questions. 

• 2. Re: Help with startup
            student12

Thank you. I am through the basic training series and I started the advanced series, but I feel that I'm still not ready to develop anything. I will continue working through the advanced series. I am trying to develop a menu for staff in a group home to plan meals with ease and simplicity and down the road, design the menu to be accessible for the men in the group home to be able to choose meals without too much direction from the staff. Because this platform is going to be used for a non-profit organization, this non-traditional (not-business oriented) approach is proving to be difficult to find a startup solution that fits the needs of this platform. Any other advice anyone could provide, would be greatly appreciated

• 3. Re: Help with startup
              schamblee

Check out this part of the community. FileMaker Philanthropy

• 4. Re: Help with startup
                student12

Thank you for the feedback!