AnsweredAssumed Answered

Conundrum...

Question asked by TekGlobe on Feb 6, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 11, 2016 by TekGlobe

I would like to ask if anyone has a encountered the following, and what did they do about this type of problem???

After having introduced a co-worker to FileMaker and show casing my work. I have come to find out that my work is being altered and shown to many higher-up at corporate head quarters. This is after many hours of conversation explaining how things worked in FileMaker, relational DB theory, UI design, and I still offer this person advise even after this. And this is also after having personal conversations on my wanting to transition in to db administration and development, after spending 15+ plus years in the hardware desktop trenches.

I gladly will share my knowledge with anyone as I have found this makes me grow as a person, I just am in disbelief this is happening. Now you may say this is human nature and should have known better! Well hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

Not looking to disparage this person, but curious as to how does the community deal with this kind of a problem. Of someone passing of your work or who may have potentially passed off your work as their own.

Outcomes