Here is the issue report:
Product and version: FileMaker Pro 14.0.4
OS and version : Windows 10
Hardware: iMac 21.5 inch late 2013 (Windows runs on 1 partition)
When a custom privilege set has a Record Access privilege defined by a calculation, drag-and-dropping (only when in the context of the same table where the custom Record Access privilege has been defined) will not cause the Script Trigger associated to the field where we drop to fire.
After changing the layout context to a related table, script trigger fires again.
How to replicate:
- Account has a custom privilege set based on [Data Entry Only]
- Only modification in the custom privilege set (let's call it Test)-> Record Access has custom privileges defined
- Defined a condition that is always True (for troubleshooting purposes)
- We have a layout that is based on the table where the Record Access custom privilege has been defined
- We have 2 fields: Field1 and Field2 (any editable field type will give the same issue)
- Field1 has some content
- Field2 is empty
- Field2 has an OnObjectModify script trigger attached to it (for testing, one that pops-up a custom dialog box saying the script has fired)
- No issues when modifying Field2 directly -> script will fire
- Now drag-and-drop from Field1 to Field2 -> script will fire for all other privilege sets but not for the custom privilege set (Test).
None found yet! Will update if I find any.