Perhaps I'm just not using the correct search terms in the community platform, but I can't figure out what I'm missing.
- I'm building in FM Pro 13 advanced, primarily for iOS use
- I have a database of 160 sessions at a conference. Each conference session is a record. Each conference session has a primary key.
- I have 5 users at the moment, though I might get up to 30
- Each user has an accountname (they are not just anonymous guests)
- I want each user to be able to use a checkbox on the session record to mark their favorites among these 160 conference sessions.
- I currently have a button on a list layout called "Picks" that is set to find/sort/show the sessions where checkbox = yes.
All of these work for a single user, but I'm building for a multi-user environment. How do I script it so that each users' unique favorites only show up for them when they click on the "Picks" button? I know it has something to do with global fields and primary keys, but I am failing at understanding the mechanics.
Related, I'd like the users' picks to be remembered, even if they logout of the session and log back in the next day.
Thanks in advance for any help!