I'm looking at the new FMP 14.0.5 list of deprecated features (http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15645/)
- Support for FileMaker Pro runtime
- Support for OS X Mavericks version 10.9
- Support for 32-bit FileMaker Pro
- Support for Set Allowed Orientations script step
- Support for EPS files (*.eps)
For those who didn't seen the writing on the wall for a long time, Runtimes are going away. I am a bit surprised that they are deprecated EPS files. I know they are basically the underpinnings of PDF and I guess just moving everyone to PDF due to preview and ADA support I guess. And I was always annoyed that EPSs with transparencies worked fine on Macs and not Windows. But guess I need to convert those EPSs to PDFs now.
Oh yes, 10.9 going away on Mac OS X, so time to do some El Capitan upgrades on a few of my machines.