For my price-list I wish to have photographs and manuals for the items.
So I made a script that manages a popover with a web viewer that:
- loads the Google image page with "http://www.google.it/search?" & "q=" & PriceList::ItemDescription & "&source=lnms&tbm=isch
- a click on an image enlarges this (still in the web viewer) and I get the choice between "Go to page" and "View image" (sorry translated from Italian)
- "View image" loaded *until yesterday* just the picture in the web viewer
- with Moo_DownloadFile ( GetLayoutObjectAttribute ( "WebViewerName" ; "source" ) the file is downloaded to a Temp directory
- with BE_MoveFile () it is moved to its final destination
All OK until yesterday.
This morning, the click on "View image" button causes the opening of a IE window (thus outside FM) showing the image.
Can't find out what I have unintentionally changed.
Thanks in advance for every hint.