Thank you for your post.
I have sent both files to Development and Testing for review. When I receive any feedback, I will let you know.
Testing has asked:
1. Does this occur all the time when debugging? Does this occur when debugging the same script?
2. Are there any plug-ins being used? If so, temporarily disable them and see if you can reproduce the hanging.
3. Is this a local file or a hosted file? If hosted, is it hosted by FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Server? What version?
This may be related to a network/server issue. I had set up a remote office with a local development server. Yesterday morning, I had the network drop the connection to the server. This may have been the cause of the issue. At the moment I am back home in my regular office. So far in this environment no issues.
If the problem happens again, I'll post any new crash reports.
In answer to your questions:
1) It happend while debugging and editing scripts.
2) I have 2Empower FM developer assistant. I'll disable it.
3) The file is hosted on a local/Lan Gigabit connected development server.
If this continues problem free I'll have re-think the setup of the remote office.
Thanks very much for looking in to this.