COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS, LLC RELEASES SMTPIT PRO 5.0, A FILEMAKER PRO PLUG-IN.
Fort Worth, TX, March 8, 2016 -- SMTPit Pro 5.0 is the first of many upcoming updates from Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC with full, cross-platform, 64-bit GUI support, finalizing the transition to 64-bit FileMaker plug-ins. This version also contains several bug fixes reported by customers. SMTPit Pro is available immediately at http://www.smtpitpro.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R).
SMTPit Pro is an email plug-in for FileMaker(R) Pro 7 and greater, built from the ground up, taking advantage of 15+ years of plug-in development knowledge and the latest FileMaker plug-in APIs. SMTPit Pro provides a vast array of email options. You can send simple text based messages or you can send complex HTML messages. You can send a single message or an entire mail out. Its functionality is flexible enough to cover many email tasks. The Server Edition of SMTPit Pro allows you to install the plug-in in FileMaker Pro Server/Server Advanced to use with Scheduled Scripts, Instant/Custom Web Publishing, and WebDirect. Download a copy today to explore the many features of this plug-in.
- All GUI components are now 64-bit cross platform.
- Fixed an issue with StyledTextToHTML and font colors.
- Fixed issues with deleting unnecessary temporary files.
- Added exception protection code on Windows around some networking code.
- Fixed an issue with the File_Export function.
- Fixed issues with Registration on Windows under rare circumstances.
- Fixed an issue with files exported from container fields not retaining their original file names.
- Fixed an issue with setting multiple attachments at once when using FileMaker style paths (eg. paths starting with file://).
- Fixed issues with the Status Dialog not drawing correctly and not allowing the Cancel button to be pressed.
- Fixed issues with extracting files from compressed container fields.
- Fixed issues dealing with Timestamps.
- Fixed issues with saving out the preferences.
- Fixed issues with registering when copying license key information from a PDF.
Pricing and Availability
SMTPit Pro is available immediately at http://www.smtpitpro.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R). You can download a full-working Demo copy of the plug-in to test it out before purchasing.
If you purchased SMTPit Pro anytime from March 8th, 2015 until now, you can install this latest version free of charge. If you purchased SMTPit Pro anytime between March 8th, 2014 and March 7th, 2015, you can renew your license for 50% off the current price. If you purchased SMTPit Pro anytime before March 8th, 2014, you can renew your license for 25% off the current price. You can check your eligibility for license renewals by logging into your account on our online store. Please contact us for your personalized upgrade coupon if you would like to renew.
SMTPit Pro prices range from a 1-User License for $65 to a World License for $1095 (which includes a free Server License). A Server License of SMTPit Pro for use with FileMaker Pro Server/Server Advanced is $595. A Developer's License of SMTPit Pro is $1295. For more pricing information and information about Educational/Non-Profit institutions please see our online store at http://www.cnsplug-ins.com/store/
All prices subject to change without notice.
Review copies for article write-ups available upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in reviewing the plug-in.
Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC
PO Box 137559
Fort Worth, Texas 76136