1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 16, 2016 5:11 AM by sreese

Acces to Filemaker Server from Filemaker Pro Advanced

JuliusBaumann_1

Hello,

i got the following problem and I'm running out of ideas...

I have established a filemaker Server in our company, that should give access to files via filemaker go and instant web publishing. For uplouding the files and administrate the admin console I want to use my PC. I have tested the whole system in our internal network and everything worked fine. I got access from all devices and with every software.

Now I moved the server into a external network. I have forwarded and opened the ports of the router. The access via filemaker go and via browser was still not a problem, but I can' get access via filemaker Pro advanced. For testing I disabled my Avira and opened every local and remote port in my firewall. Nothing. What's the problem here? I appreciate any answers!

Thank you!

Julius

PS: I use Filemaker Pro Advanced 14 and Filemaker Server 14

• 1. Re: Acces to Filemaker Server from Filemaker Pro Advanced
          sreese

JuliusBaumann_1 wrote:

Hello,

i got the following problem and I'm running out of ideas...

I have established a filemaker Server in our company, that should give access to files via filemaker go and instant web publishing. For uplouding the files and administrate the admin console I want to use my PC. I have tested the whole system in our internal network and everything worked fine. I got access from all devices and with every software.

Now I moved the server into a external network. I have forwarded and opened the ports of the router. The access via filemaker go and via browser was still not a problem, but I can' get access via filemaker Pro advanced. For testing I disabled my Avira and opened every local and remote port in my firewall. Nothing. What's the problem here? I appreciate any answers!

Thank you!

Julius

PS: I use Filemaker Pro Advanced 14 and Filemaker Server 14

Translated through google above:

I would make certain to have the correct routing in the firewall. Please check the links for all of the ports that FileMaker would use.

Translated by google:

Ich würde sicher die richtige Routing in der Firewall zu haben. Bitte überprüfen Sie die Links für alle Ports, die Filemaker verwenden würde.

Ports used by FileMaker Server | FileMaker

Port forwarding information | FileMaker