VietSeonca

Print current Record with Tabs

Discussion created by VietSeonca on Mar 22, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 24, 2016 by VietSeonca

Hi,

I'm having troubles with printing records with tab control. If you have any tips or suggestions, I'll be very grateful.

Details:

I have a file (solution) which uses tab control (as shown in photo). Now I need to create a print button, to show on FileMaker Go on iPhones and iPads, so mobile device users can print the current record they're browsing.

The problem is, when I click preview, it shows nothing on the Tabs, just the fields on the top Header.

I created another solution, this time it shows the fields on the first Tab, but only for the first record, the other records are messed up. I have about 400 records and first, it shows the "?" and then it shows more than 1,000 records on the printing preview, which it's totally wrong.

• Is my file corrupt? If it is, how can I fix it? If I cannot fix it, how can I transfer all the records to a new solution?
  • How can I create a print button on my layouts, that allows users to print the current record with all the fields on all tabs/slides?
  • Is there any way I could print the records with borders and lines? As it's shown in preview mode, there's no lines or borders.

Thank you so much for your time. FileMaker community has been always generous and helpful for me.

Have a nice day!

Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 09.56.50.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 09.56.33.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 09.58.16.png

Outcomes