7 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2016 3:31 PM by BeatriceBeaubien

Lost posting thread

gregew

A few months ago I posted a question regarding how to create a particular relationship, with a fair amount of details that took me a while to compose, and then received two or three good responses.  I didn't have time to apply the procedures that were suggested to me, and was planning to return to the thread when my deadline approached.  So I went into my Profile, and then Content; however, the thread is not there.

It appears that this forum has undergone some changes since that thread, and so is it possible that the thread was 'moved' or archived (which would be odd because it's newer than the most recent postings I can see), or it is more likely that it has disappeared into the ether?

Frankly, although not desperate, I'm at a point where I'd rather pay someone to spend a couple hours on my solution than having to start afresh with another posting, get responses and then do it myself (as I am a part-parttime and rusty developer).  Is there a list or roster of certified developers looking for small jobs?