we recently switched from FM GO13 to GO14 and encountered a problem: The top bar of the interface (the one with the folder icon on the left and the magnifying glass on the right side) disappears randomly.
Some more hints that may help you:
- We do not use any script step that manipulates the original user interface,
- the problem didn't occur in FMGO13,
- we didn't touched the .fmp12 in a while
- one user told us that the bug was gone again as fast as it had appeared and everything was fine after a few hours.
We struggle to find the bug because we can not reproduce the bug that our customers reported.
The questions are:
- How can I prevent the bar from disappearing?
- How can I manually reset the bar so that it is visible again?
- Is there a way to manually reset it without the without the need for a new deployment of the .fmp12?
Thanks in advance,