Product and version: FileMaker Pro 14.0.5
OS and version: Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise
Hardware: Intel Core i7, 6GB RAM, 64-Bit
Description: I used a Go To Next Field script step in a script to go to the next field in the tab order expecting that it would go to the next VISIBLE field. Instead, it went to the actual next field in the tab order which was hidden at the time. I tested it on MacOS, WebDirect, and Windows. It only seems to be an issue under Windows.
How to replicate: I have attached a simple sample file that shows the issue. There are two fields on the layout labeled "Visible" and "Hidden". Just select from the pop-up menu in the Visible field and you will see that the pop-up menu in the Hidden field will appear.
Workaround: I'm sure there are several work arounds. The one I used was to use Go To Object and specify the object name of the next field in the tab order rather than relying on the tab order to control which field to go to.