This seems pretty basic but I have been scratching my head for some time. Can someone please explain why this IF script step is not working. I just need to compare to numbers in separate tables and if they do not match branch to a different result. One of the fields is a calculation which returns a number the second field is a number which has been set by a script. I use the variable $test1 to check that the numbers do indeed subtract to zero and this confirms they do match. I have also tried using the variable $test as the test but that did not work either.
- Set Variable [ $test1; Value:PROJECT::Project sell Total - Approvals::Project Sell ]
- If [ PROJECT::Project sell Total ≠ Approvals::Project Sell ]
- Show Custom Dialog [ Title: "does not match"; Default Button: “OK”, Commit: “Yes”; Button 2: “Cancel”, Commit: “Yes” ]
- End If
- If [ Get ( LastMessageChoice ) = 1 ]
- Exit Script [ ]
- End If
- # section 1
- Print Setup [ Orientation: Portrait; Paper size: 8.27" x 11.69" ] [ Restore; No dialog ]
Thanks in advance.