2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2016 12:57 AM by JD-IT

Server 14.0.4a.413 patch not installing

JD-IT

Hello

I am trying to install the latest patch (14.0.4a.413) onto Filemaker server 14 on windows server 2012 r2, but it isn't installing.

I have tried many different things but it always ends up resulting in and 'Windows Installer' window popping up and the install fails (image attached).

I have tried the following...

Uninstall and reinstall of filemaker 14.0.1.204 then installing patches/updates in order.

Got a complete version of Server 14.0.4.412 (i.e. no need for earlier versions to be installed) then tried to install the patch.

Reinstalled Microsoft AAR and other items before a reinstall of Filemaker Server. Process I followed is here Manually Installing Microsoft Application Request Routing (ARR) for use with FileMaker Server for Windows | FileMaker

I have also tried all of this on different drives on the server too i.e. c and d drive.

The only thing that has come up in Event Viewer is error code 1603 and I have tried what it has suggested in there too with no luck.

I cannot find anything in the forums on a possible fix for this, does anyone have any idea what I can try next or if there is a fix.

Many Thanks

Tom Cornell