I'm trying to create a method which will only allow users with certain privileges to be able to delete records.
So far I've thought of a custom dialogue box that has a username and password field which will link to a users table.
- Enter find mode
- Show Custom Dialog [enter username and password in the input fields]
- *Not sure if to Set Variable for username and password at this point?*
- IF [Get (LastMessageChoice) = 1]
- Go to layout ["User" (Users)]
- Set Field [Users::Username; $user]
- Set Field [Users::Password; $pass]
- Preform Find
- IF [Priviledge = "Full"
- Delete Record.
I'm not really sure if its possible or the there's another way of doing this.
Any help will be much appreciated