COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS RELEASES POP3IT PRO 5.0, A FILEMAKER PRO PLUG-IN.
Fort Worth, April 5, 2016 -- Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC updates POP3it Pro to version 5.0, which brings full, cross-platform, 64-bit GUI support, finalizing its transition to 64-bit FileMaker plug-ins. This version also includes some important bug fixes for all users. POP3it Pro is available immediately at http://www.pop3itpro.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R).
POP3it Pro allows you to connect to a POP3 Email Server and download email directly into your FileMaker Pro database. With the advanced plug-in architecture of FileMaker Pro 7 and above, POP3it Pro has the freedom to work with your email databases like never before. It's entirely possible to add email downloading capabilities to your databases without writing a single script.
- All GUI components are now 64-bit cross platform.
- Fixed several issues with base64 encoded emails.
- Fixed issues (some causing crashes) dealing with dates and times.
- Fixed issues determining time offsets that affected several parts of the plug-in.
- Fixed an issue with returning all UIDLs from GetUniqueID.
- Fixed issues with disabling Auto Check Scripts.
- Fixed issues with enabling Auto Check to a Table using the SetAccountOption function.
- Fixed issues with emails containing inline email attachments (eg. forwarded emails).
- Fixed issues with decoding email headers containing more than one encoded block.
- Fixed issues with the DisplayEmail function on Mac where the message would disappear if scrolled.
- Fixed a rare issue involving setting an Alternate Message Table while still having a table with the original name in the database.
- Updated CheckAccount to save attachments in uniquely named folders to avoid speed issues when downloading multiple emails containing attachments with the same name.
- Fixed issues with Registration when copying and pasting license keys from PDFs.
- Updated the email parsing code to save temp files in uniquely named folders to avoid speed issues.
- Fixed issues with CheckAccount dealing with already downloaded emails, especially if the plug-in has a problem connecting.
- Fixed an issue where GetFullSource wasn't always working on Windows.
- Fixed several issues with the Status Window and showing progress.
- Fixed issues with downloading emails from Gmail.
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements to the plug-in and CNS Core Code.
Pricing and Availability
POP3it Pro is available immediately at http://www.pop3itpro.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R). You can download a full-working Demo copy of the plug-in to test it out before purchasing.
If you purchased POP3it Pro anytime from April 5th, 2015 until now, you can install this latest version free of charge. If you purchased POP3it Pro anytime between April 5th, 2014 and April 4th, 2015, you can renew your license for 50% off the current price. If you purchased POP3it Pro anytime before April 5th, 2014, you can renew your license for 25% off the current price. You can check your eligibility for license renewals by logging into your account on our online store. Please contact us for your personalized upgrade coupon if you would like to renew.
POP3it Pro prices range from a 1-User License for $65 to a World License for $1095 (which includes a free Server License). A Server License of POP3it Pro for use with FileMaker Pro Server/Server Advanced is $595. A Developer's License of POP3it Pro is $1295. For more pricing information and information about Educational/Non-Profit institutions please see our online store at http://www.cnsplug-ins.com/store/
All prices subject to change without notice.
Review copies for article write-ups available upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in reviewing the plug-in.
Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC
PO Box 137559
Fort Worth, Texas 76136