Product and version: FileMaker Server v220.127.116.11
OS and version: Mac OS X 10.11.4
On a Mac mini, with a factory install of OS X and FileMaker Server v18.104.22.168, FileMaker's apache will not start as it complains about an option in the ssl conf file. On a MacBook Air, with a non-clean install of OS X, and a clean install of FileMaker Server v22.214.171.124, this issue is not present and web started correctly upon install.
1. Mac mini OS X 10.11.4 2.6GHz 16GB/256GB SSD
2. MacBook Air OS X 10.11.3 1.4GHz 4GB/256GB SSD
File Location: /Library/FileMakerServer/HTTPServer/conf/extra/httpd-ssl.conf
Logged Error from /Library/FileMakerServer/HTTPServer/logs/httpdctl.err
- AH00526: Syntax error on line 78 of /Library/FileMaker Server/HTTPServer/conf/extra/httpd-ssl.conf:
- Setting Compression mode unsupported; not implemented by the SSL library
Comment out the SSLCompression=Off attribute.
- twice on the Mac mini a fresh install of FMServer v14 resulted in web not starting indicating the Compression mode is unsupported
- twice on the MacBook Air a fresh install of FMServer v14 had no issues and web started correctly with SSLCompression Off
- after installation and commenting out SSLCompression=Off, web will start correctly and can deploy FMServer. However if we uncomment out SSLCompression=Off, web will again fail to start.