Product and version
FileMaker Pro 14.0.5
OS and version
Widows 8.1 Professional / Windows 10
Browser and version (for WebDirect only)
Not a web direct issue
Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet
- Intel® Core™ M-5Y71 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.90 GHz)
- 8GB Memory and Dedicated GPS
- 256GB Mobility Solid State Drive
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 802.11ac Wi-Fi + BT 4.0 LE
- DW5808E Gobi5000 4G/LTE Wireless WAN Card for AT&T (Windows 8.1/10)
- 11.6" HD (1366x768) Outdoor-Readable Glove-Capable Touchscreen
sing your finger to slide down the layout does not work. However, it does work in portal rows and the pinch gesture to enlarge or shrink works as well.
How to replicate
Create a really long layout
add some fields and a portal or two for a good measure
Use touch interface - window scrolling does not work
Workaround (if any)
I have yet to find one.
FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
The inverse of the above is true. You can scroll the layout, but not the portals.