Product and version
database file made with FileMaker Pro 14.0.5
OS and version
iPod Touch 5th generation running iOS 9.3
iPhone 5S running iOS 9.3.1
With the toolbar hidden on a layout with an editable date field and a bottom navigation part, the bottom navigation will disappear when tapping the date field a second time after the calendar is displayed. The bottom navigation will not be displayed until FileMaker Go is closed and restarted.
How to replicate
1. Open a file in FileMaker Go that contains a layout with an editable date field and a bottom navigation (see the attached file).
2. Close the file.
3. Open the file again.
4. Toggle the toolbar to hidden.
5. Tap the date field to display the calendar.
6. Tap the date field again while the calendar selector is displayed. The selector may move upwards slightly.
7. Close the calendar. The bottom navigation will no longer be displayed.
The bottom navigation can be redisplayed by closing the file and restarting FileMaker Go.