- Running into problems with setting up my Database with vendors who service multiple customers. A vendor will usually assign a customer manger to oversee one or more customers thus having Multiple Contacts for a single vendor.
- In the vendor table, in terms of organizing the data
- Should I give each vendor their own record (Vendor A) and somehow put the customer manager in their own fields?
- Or have a record for each subdivision of that vendor (Vendor A - Customer A)
- How do people handle this?