As an intermediate FileMaker user, I have been confounded by the software before, but never like this. I'd love some help sleuthing this one out. FMPA 14.0.5 running under Windows 10. I have some data that I want to pull out and use at a website. My script has three simple steps:
- Run a script that Finds a set of data.
- Constrain that set with a specific condition.
- Export a file as outlines.txt.
No rocket science here...except that it fails; it exports no file at all (not an empty file, but no file). Here is what I have concluded:
- Running the first step returns 44 records, which is correct.
- Running the second step strips out two records, also correct.
- When I eliminate the second step, the export works fine.
The second step does exactly what I want it to do, however it causes the export to fail. Why is this happening??