3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2016 7:22 PM by user27087

FMS 14 Admin Console. What a mess.

RickWhitelaw

The FMS admin console is an absolute mess. Open on first machine. Try to open Schedules. White spinning ball then yellow then red. Of course this prevents logging out. Quit the browser. Open on another machine. Try to access schedules. Module locked by another session. Go back to the original machine. Still spinning red. I'm thinking I should restart the third machine (FMPA machine) but can't close all files before doing so (including on localhost connection). The solution would be to have a mechanism that would determine that the current session was hung beyond recovery and allow the user to log out. But no. Instead I find myself going from room to room hoping in vain to find a way to solve the problem. A few minutes ago I accessed database server . . .dolders and made a change. I saved it. When I tried to go to Sche I was rold I had unsaved changes. After perhaps 20 times clicking save and trying again I was finally allowed to exit the database server module. Then when I tried to access Schedules I got 20 minutes of red spinning. I gave up. A mess.