While writing scripts a problem can occur when an ontimerscript script is triggered (in the current file or even in a different file).
This causes the following problems:
- the current script step seems to be incorrectly committed:
- the current input is forgotten (for example text in a comment)
- the current script step seems to enter a state where it cannot be correctly reedited (BUG!):
- clicking the script step (comment) does not activate the comment input box
- you seem have to delete the step and reenter it
May already be resolved in future FM versions.