Resize to smallest height does not work on rotated text objects which have <TextObj flags="2">
(that is text objects that have been stretched to a fixed size and do not change their size when formatting, e.g. bold is applied
- Create some identical text objects
- Pull the bottom left corner of one of them to make it a bit wider and higher (so that it does not change size when you apply bold formatting)
- rotate the objects once or thrice.
- Add a third object which is not so tall as the others
- Select all objects and select Resize to smallest height
expected result => ALL objects resize to smallest height
actual result => text objects that have been rotated and changed in size do NOT resize. (In the picture the red objects)
Note: upside-down text does not suffer from this problem
Seems to be an error introduced in FileMaker 12 (since the change in behavior of expanded text object (i.e. TextObj flag=2) and present in ALL versions since then.