2 Replies Latest reply on May 5, 2016 9:54 AM by martin@moylan.co.uk

Password change

martin@moylan.co.uk

Hi

Im trying to install a download for Filemaker Pro 14.0.5. It wont accept my password

I have upgraded from early versions and have 14.0.1 on my computer since last year.

However, Iv had this issue before. I can open and use the files with the password I have but no access it fully

• 1. Re: Password change
          TSPigeon

Thank you for your post!

When you say you try to install FileMaker Pro 14.0.5, is it asking for a password before installation? That would be the Account Password for your Computer.

It seems you can access your database file, but you do not have Full Access? You would need an Account Name and Password for a Full Access Account to the file. This would be specific to the file and would not be affected by your update of the software. For further information on this you might see: Creating and managing accounts in FileMaker Pro | FileMaker

You did post this in the Community Feedback for providing feedback about the FileMaker Community. I am going to move this thread to discussions so that you might receive more views and advice.

TSPigeon

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Password change
            martin@moylan.co.uk

TSPigeon

Thanks you

You loved the first problem first time! Much appreciated

i will follow you guidance to solve the second

Regards

Martin J Moylan

T 0844 8542552

F 0844 8542553