Markus Schneider

this forum...

Discussion created by Markus Schneider on May 5, 2016
Latest reply on May 7, 2016 by RickWhitelaw

Since there seem to be no longer a section like 'community forum feedback', I'll post this one here

We have now a new version of Jive - and quite a few things are working much better than before.

That said - and to be honest - If I were not a 'FileMaker-guy', I would check this forum one single time - and then never again. It's unbelievable SLOOOOW, at least here in Europe and on iPad

I usually swipe  to the right to go to a previous page - this is during forever. Further on, the implemantation of a touch interface is bad, really bad (not existant). More: The interface is not consitent, sometimes one can edit, sometimes one can not, sometimes one as to click on a link on the right side, sometimes there is a link below the posting.

There is an iOS version of Jive, but I don't have the grip to check that one more time. It's like dining in a restaurant: If it's not good the first time, one will come back and try again. If it's bad again, one will not come back - even with new owners, new cook...

Outcomes