We have discovered a bug with FileMaker 14.0.5 running on OS X El Capitan 10.11.4. The bug involves the "Adjust Window" script step.
Here are the resources you will need to reproduce the bug:
a) Mac running El Capitan (OS X 10.11.4).
b) FileMaker Pro 14.0.5.
c) Two displays. (This bug only happens on the SECONDARY DISPLAY, not the primary display.)
Here are the steps you will need to take:
1. Open up your FileMaker database, and move the window over to the secondary display.
2. Hide FileMaker's status toolbar (Uncheck the menu option located at "View > Status Toolbar").
3. Run a script with the script step "Adjust Window [Resize To Fit]" in it.
4. HERE'S THE BUG: When the script gets to the step "Adjust Window [Resize to Fit]", the top of your window will disappear underneath the top of the display. Ugh!!
Note that this bug will NOT happen under any of the following circumstances:
- If you are running FileMaker 13.
- If you are running Yosemite (OS X 10.10)
- If FileMaker's status toolbar is showing.
- If the FileMaker window is on the primary display.