Product and version
FMPA 15.01.108 ETS
OS and version
Mac OS X 10.11.4
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 6 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
In layout mode. The Layout Script Trigger icon is displayed above other active objects. This creates the false impression that one of the objects has a script trigger attached to it when the trigger is attached to the layout. It is only a cosmetic glitch but it creates confusion.
How to replicate
- Enter layout mode.
- attach a script trigger to the layout.
- create an object, such as a popover button, and place the button near but not above the layout script trigger icon. Arrange the popover panel so that the popover panel covers the layout script trigger icon.
- hide and reveal the popover.
- You will see that the layout script trigger icon is visible. The popever panel should obscure it.
- Place an object, such as a button onto the popover panel and arrange it so that it above the script trigger icon.
- You will see that the layout script trigger icon is visible. The button should obscure it.