10 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2016 7:01 AM by TSPigeon

FM 15 Can't approve certificates, open remote files, view Permitted Hosts preferences

Smef

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the new FileMaker 15 Pro Advanced on Mac 10.11.4. When I try to connect to a remote server I get the expected approve SSL certificate dialog. Pressing accept on this causes FileMaker to freeze up and stop responding. I get the same problem if I click on the "Permitted Hosts" tab in Preferences, where the app completely freezes up and I have to force-quit. I'm unable to open remote files because of this. Re-opening the application and trying to select the server that it froze up on causes a "Connecting" message, and then "Connection failed" eventually after a long period of a spinning wheel in the file list.

I've had this issue on two different installations on Mac now, and have tried with different users on both of the machines and the issue persists. There are no issues on Windows with this that I've seen so far.

I've also completely uninstalled FMPA 15, deleted the folders in ~/Library/Application Support, re-downloaded the installer, and re-installed the program on two difference Mac computers now and still have the issue.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.