Thank you for your post!
I haven't seen any reports similar to this yet. If you could provide some more information:
-What Version of FileMaker Server is hosting the file?
-What Operating System is FileMaker Server installed on?
-What Operating System is FileMaker Pro 15 Advanced installed on?
-Was there a backup between when you made the change and when you noticed the change was unsaved?
-Do any backups between that time period have the modified script saved?
-If you make a minor change to the script and see if this occurs again?
I look forward to your response!
- FileMaker Server 220.127.116.112, on OS X 10.9.5.
- FMPA is on El Capitan 10.11.4
- A backup occurred at 11pm last night; the backed up version of the file contains the reverted version of the script, not the final one
- I'll try a minor change to the script and report back.
I have been unable to reproduce this issue. To attempt to reproduce I followed these steps:
1. Hosted file on FileMaker Server 18.104.22.1684 (OS X 10.10.5)
2. Modified and added several lines in a script (with FileMaker Pro 15.0.1 Advanced on OS X 10.11.4)
3. Saved script upon entering Browse Mode (Then closed file)
4. Opened file (after it sat over the weekend) to see my changes were saved
Let me know if you find anything new or have further steps to reproduce!
It hasn't happened again, but it definitely happened. It's possible that FMPA14 and FMPA15 were both connected to the same server, and there was some handing back-and-forth of the script that caused it to revert. Just a theory – and luckily a rare situation.