2 Replies Latest reply on May 17, 2016 11:35 AM by barstare44

El Capitan printing problems

barstare44

Since I and another started using El Capitan many reports print the form but there is no data shown. Using FMP 10.

• 1. Re: El Capitan printing problems
          steveromig

Since I and another started using El Capitan many reports print the form but there is no data shown. Using FMP 10.

Keep in mind that FileMaker Pro 10 has not been tested with El Capitan.  So there could be any number of compatibility issues.

With that said, any chance you are just printing a "blank record" instead of your actual data?  That is a setting in the FileMaker print dialog box.  Or perhaps check your script if you are printing using one to make sure it is doing what you really want it to do.

2016-05-17_08-09-49.png

Steve Romig

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: El Capitan printing problems
            barstare44

Thanks, but that's one of the first things I checked. I've been having problems with this over several years as I've moved up with new computers and OS versions.  Some reports in our DB print just fine, others do this.  Now that one of the old computers in the small non-profit office has been replaced and has El Cap the problem has escalated.

Our problem is that if we upgrade FMP we'll also have to replace some other vintage computers.  $$:o