AnsweredAssumed Answered

Automatic Calculation

Question asked by Atefe on May 17, 2016
Latest reply on May 18, 2016 by Atefe

Hello FM Experts!

I have started to develope a small FM database that keeps the data of patients of a hospital and different kinds of tests that they should do.
for easy understanding, I have attached some pictures.
In one table should be defined for each test, which patients have been examined. (plz see patients and tests pic).
In another hand, different combinations of "done or not-done tests", make different type of Lists (list num 1, list num 2,.....). Therefore I should create a seperate table for keeping these infos.  (plz see test and lists pic).
Finally I need a table ( layout) somehow as a combination of 2 previous tables.   (plz see connection pic).
In this  layout for each patient,  should be automatically defined whether this patient has or has not done these tests. (with help of patients and tests table)
After that according to the combination of the tests (that this paitient has or has not done), should the list number automatically be identified .(with help of  test and lists table ).

Does anyone have a idea, how can I do these 2 automatic process with help of calculations? Thanks in advance!

PS. the real tests and lists and patients are so much more that what I have written as an example! :))
Best regards,
Atefe

Outcomes