Product and version
FileMaker Pro 15.0.1
OS and version
OS X 10.10.5
iMac Retina 5K 27'' Late 2014
After some manipulations, a part of the status ToolBar can looks like transparent or at least hard to read.
How to replicate
- Open a FileMaker file on OS X.
- Open an additional document window.
- Switch on Layout Mode.
- Open an inspector and stack it in front of the document Window.
- Switch to the first window which is still in Browse Mode.
- Switch back to the second window which is still in Layout Mode.
- Hide the inspector.