1 2 3 4 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2017 9:15 AM by bpanhuyzen

Speed slowdown in layout mode

bpanhuyzen

Anyone seen this behaviour – a huge slowdown in FM's responsiveness in layout mode when FMPA has been used for awhile. Here's a demo after FM has been used for a couple of days since being restarted (though it can happen after just a few hours of work too); note I say "click" when I click:

Here are approximately the same actions after quitting and restarting FM:

This happened in FMPA14 and now is happening in FMPA15. May have happened in 13 too.

It happened on my old 2.7Ghz i5 iMac, and it is happening on my new 4.0Ghz i7 iMac, which is where the videos were captured. It happened with previous operating systems, and it's happening with the latest rev (and all previous revs) of El Capitan. I run dual displays; the secondary is a 22" Dell.

It's a pain to have to quit and the rebuild my workspace whenever this happens. Also, FM refuses to remember the position of my inspector pallets on the secondary screen. When I restart, it throws them all over the main screen again, and I have to drag them back into position on the second monitor – that one is for another post!

• 1. Re: Speed slowdown in layout mode
          mikebeargie

What does your activity monitor tell you when you make the same comparison? What's FMPA using up?

• 2. Re: Speed slowdown in layout mode
            bpanhuyzen

Yep – in the Activity Monitor, if FileMaker is in that "slowdown" state, clicking on an object pushes to 50–60 the %CPU reading, topping out all other applications. If I click between objects of the same type (e.g.,from field to field), it shows around 11% usage. It's specifically when I click from one type of object to another, e.g., from a text label to a text field.

• 3. Re: Speed slowdown in layout mode
              siplus

After a while of coding, 5-6 hours of time if you want a concrete time-based reference, which for me involves a lot of things like running scripts with debugger on, switching between browse and layout mode, opening and closing the Data Viewer etc FM starts to act weird.

The first symptom is: In define fields, scrolling down with the mouse wheel displays an empty space.

On my double-screen work setup (Retina iMac 27 + 27" Apple thunderbolt display) I can draw things on the iMac screen, with a yellow 64 x 64 px block cursor, while editing a script on the secondary display.

I've learned the hard way that this situation (avail RAM is around 5 GB as reported by Memory Cleaner, Java has 1 GB given in the Java control panel via -Xms1024m as runtime parameter) will lead to a severe crash in minutes, a crash in which by looking at the report Java seems to be the culprit, a crash which will destroy up to 1 hour but mostly 20-30  minutes of work. So I close everything and quit filemaker when it happens. Make coffee, try to relax, start FM again.

Apple has all my crash reports, sent automatically. I don't complain, as I am still using FM13 to develop - for me, for the kind of development workflow I do, it's faster (think: assigning a script to a layout element and specifying the parameters, just to name one because the worst enemy of good is "better*, as it has been widely demonstrated).

But I saw the same pattern develop in FMPA14 as well. 

To make it short, when it starts to stink, even a bit, quit filemaker and restart it.

• 4. Re: Speed slowdown in layout mode
                bpanhuyzen

Siplus, that's certainly a workaround (an annoying one – especially when FM won't remember pallet coordinates on the second display), but clearly there's a bug, and FileMaker Inc. needs to fix it. No 21st century application should start to crawl after a few hours of use, and require a restart. At least on the Mac platform.

FYI, I almost never experience crashes, even when this happens. Sometimes I don't even notice it's happening, because I think it comes on gradually. And then suddenly I'm, shouting at my screen, "select, dammit, select!"

We both run two displays – I wonder if that's a factor. Would be great to hear if others have experienced the same thing, and whether they run one or two displays.

• 5. Re: Speed slowdown in layout mode
                  TSGal

bpanhuyzen:

Thank you for your posts and videos.

Besides a two-monitor setup and Mac OS X 10.11.x, what other applications do you have running concurrently?

Do you notice if this slowdown occurs with a specific file or layout?

The next time this issue occurs, take a screen shot of Activity Monitor.  After restarting, take another screen shot of Activity Monitor for comparison.

You said, "I almost never experience crashes".  If you do experience a crash, post the crash report up to and including the crashed thread.  This may provide a clue.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 6. Re: Speed slowdown in layout mode
                    bigtom

I have noticed this, but I did not attribute it directly to FMPA until reading this. I assumed it was just an overall system resource issue (although I have plenty of resources available). I have been saving changes and restarting FMPA15. I have a newer iMac 27" and an additional screen which is another iMac via TDM on Thunderbot. i am not sure if the issue is connected to the dual display or not. I did experience one crash, but not sure this was the cause. FMPA15 has been pretty good about not crashing.

I will keep an eye on it and provide any info I find. it sounds like siplus has some good info on the issue already.

Do you guys find this is happening with development on local and hosted files?

• 7. Re: Speed slowdown in layout mode
                      siplus

I never develop on local files (unless it's a file representing an attachment to a post on this forum) so it's always files on our dev server.

Usually it starts smelling bad when I use the mouse wheel to scroll down the list of fields in Define Fields and I get an empty list. Tiny scroll up, just 1 step on the wheel: I see the list down to let's say field named gCurrentPatientID. Tiny scroll down: empty list.  Bomb incoming.

OR

I'm in layout mode on main screen and in Debugger on the second screen, stepping through a script.

I move the cursor to the main screen and I can "draw with chalk" over the layout. Bomb incoming.

I'll try to make a screenshot when these things happen.

• 8. Re: Speed slowdown in layout mode
                        bpanhuyzen

I have more info – I've just experienced a slowdown, but instead of restarting FMPA, I closed all my Inspectors (I had four open on the second display, one for each panel), and immediately the speed returned to normal. I should note however that when I closed the Styles panel, FMPA hung for about four minutes; here is the Activity Monitor showing FM "Not Responding":

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 10.45.06.png

The panel did close eventually, and that's when I noticed that the speed was restored.

When you click an object in Layout mode, Inspector palettes contextually update to show data relevant to the object – it looks like this is the delay: FMPA sending that update to the Inspectors, the transmission of which may be hampered by the act of broadcasting that data to them when they are located on the second monitor. When you click between objects of the same kind, speed is fine. It's specifically when you click a different object – meaning the Inspectors have to change what they are showing – that performance drags.

I will experiment and see if moving pallets to the main display has an effect, and I'll also try to determine which of the four pallets (if indeed a single one is the culprit) may be responsible.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                        • 9. Re: Speed slowdown in layout mode
                          siplus

I can already tell you that the Styles panel is the one that slows everything down...

• 10. Re: Speed slowdown in layout mode
                            TSGal

bpanhuyzen:

Thank you for the additional information and observations.

I have sent this information to our Development and Testing departments for review.  When I receive any feedback, I will let you know.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 11. Re: Speed slowdown in layout mode
                              TSGal

siplus:

Although FileMaker eventually receives the crash reports from Apple, there is no reference to what actions the customer was performing at the time of the crash.  The next time you encounter a crash, please post the crash report up to and including the crashed thread.

I have included your observations with the original report sent to Development and Testing.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 12. Re: Speed slowdown in layout mode
                                siplus

I will post them ASAP.

Additional info: the crashes always wipe all the expressions I have set in Data viewer - Watch.

I have there important ExecuteSQL's and useful things like "█ xpos: " & Get ( WindowLeft ) &  "   █ ypos: " & Get ( WindowTop ) & "   █  Wide: " & Get(WindowWidth) &  "   █  Tall: " & Get(WindowHeight)

• 13. Re: Speed slowdown in layout mode
                                  TSGal

bpanhuyzen and siplus:

Testing has asked for more information:

1. How many FileMaker windows are open?

2. Are any plug-ins being used?

3. Did the computer enter sleep mode anytime after starting the FileMaker Pro session?

4. Are any other applications currently running?  If so, what are they?

5. Are any systems maintenance processes running in the background (Backup, anti-virus, etc.)?

6. Do you have any popovers?  If so, are any open at the time?

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 14. Re: Speed slowdown in layout mode
                                    siplus

TsGal,

here are some recent crashes I had:

Process:               FileMaker Pro [48592]

Path:                  /Applications/FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced/FileMaker Pro Advanced.app/Contents/MacOS/FileMaker Pro

Identifier:            com.filemaker.client.advanced12

Version:               13.0.9 (13.0.9)

Code Type:             X86 (Native)

Parent Process:        ??? [1]

Responsible:           FileMaker Pro [48592]

User ID:               502

Date/Time:             2016-05-27 14:35:03.872 +0200

OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.11.5 (15F34)

Report Version:        11

Anonymous UUID:        E56453D9-15B0-9C6F-54F5-283AB6B7DF92

Time Awake Since Boot: 870000 seconds

System Integrity Protection: disabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)

Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Application Specific Information:

abort() called

*** error for object 0x7c690ab0: pointer being freed was not allocated

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x9c0a8572 __pthread_kill + 10

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x90a51654 pthread_kill + 101

2   libsystem_c.dylib             0x9263dc34 abort + 156

3   libsystem_malloc.dylib         0x929d7292 free + 433

4   com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x007244ae ViewImageCache::ReleaseViewImage(ViewImage*) + 98

5   com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x006dd962 FieldTextView::~FieldTextView() + 152

6   com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x006dd817 FieldTextView::~FieldTextView() + 19

7   libViewSystem.dylib           0x03a9ec6b ViewSystem::ReleaseView(IView*) + 129

8   libViewSystem.dylib           0x03a9f0ee ViewSystem::AutoReleasePool::Flush(bool) + 96

9   libViewSystem.dylib           0x03a9e81d ViewSystem::OnHeartbeat(unsigned long long, void*) + 33

10  libViewSystem.dylib           0x03a9e27a -[ViewTimer timerMethod:] + 33

11  com.apple.Foundation           0x986f228e __NSFireTimer + 117

12  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978cfff6 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 22

13  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978cfaa2 __CFRunLoopDoTimer + 1250

14  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978cf52d __CFRunLoopDoTimers + 349

15  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978c6421 __CFRunLoopRun + 2113

16  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978c5976 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 390

17  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978c57db CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123

18  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x94ff42f1 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 267

19  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x94ff40f3 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 503

20  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x94ff3eec _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 99

21  com.apple.AppKit               0x9542d2e2 _DPSNextEvent + 1053

22  com.apple.AppKit               0x9542c85b -[NSApplication _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 1057

23  com.apple.AppKit               0x9542c432 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 121

24  com.apple.AppKit               0x9541fb47 -[NSApplication run] + 1063

25  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000668ca CMacApp_Main + 649

26  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x00131605 main + 65

27  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x00062c75 start + 53

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Process:               FileMaker Pro [88075]

Path:                  /Applications/FileMaker Pro 15 Advanced/FileMaker Pro Advanced.app/Contents/MacOS/FileMaker Pro

Version:               15.0.1 (15.0.1)

Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)

Responsible:           FileMaker Pro [88075]

Date/Time:             2016-05-30 15:41:00.002 +0200

Time Awake Since Boot: 1100000 seconds

abort() called

*** error for object 0x7fb21f3c1728: incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8a86ef06 __pthread_kill + 10

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff98a954ec pthread_kill + 90

2   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff990f56e7 abort + 129

3   libsystem_malloc.dylib         0x00007fff9559e396 szone_error + 626

4   libsystem_malloc.dylib         0x00007fff95591817 tiny_malloc_from_free_list + 347

5   libsystem_malloc.dylib         0x00007fff95590705 szone_malloc_should_clear + 292

6   libsystem_malloc.dylib         0x00007fff955939a6 malloc_zone_calloc + 78

7   libsystem_malloc.dylib         0x00007fff95594462 calloc + 49

8   com.apple.CoreGraphics         0x00007fff921bbb18 CGGStateCreate + 21

9   com.apple.CoreGraphics         0x00007fff921bbadf CGGStackGetGState + 23

10  com.apple.CoreGraphics         0x00007fff921bb602 CGContextCreateWithDelegate + 166

11  com.apple.CoreGraphics         0x00007fff9220495c bitmap_context_create + 33

12  com.apple.CoreGraphics         0x00007fff92204389 CGBitmapContextCreateWithData + 180

13  com.apple.CoreGraphics         0x00007fff922042cf CGBitmapContextCreate + 37

14  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d6a66dd CGImageVS::CGImageVS(Draco::CoordSize const&, bool, Draco::Coord const&) + 269

15  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d6a5ea1 CGImageVS::CreateWithSize(Draco::CoordSize const&, bool, Draco::Coord const&) + 51

16  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000000010c04aaa5 ViewImage::SetContentFrom(IView*, int) + 661

17  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000000010c04a766 ViewImageCache::AquireViewImage(IView*, ViewImageCacheKey const&) + 136

18  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000000010bfee8ef FieldTextView::EnsureCachedImageUpdated(IGraphics*) + 189

19  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000000010bfeee08 FieldTextView::DrawView(IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRect const&) + 528

20  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66dc69 BaseView::RenderToIGraphicsUsingTransform(IGraphics*, Draco::Coord3x3Matrix const&, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) const + 169

21  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66dcd3 BaseView::RenderToAncestor(IView*, IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 75

22  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66dfbe BaseView::UpdateRectListToAncestor_secondary(IView*, IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 732

23  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66e101 BaseView::UpdateRectListToAncestor_secondary(IView*, IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 1055

24  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66e101 BaseView::UpdateRectListToAncestor_secondary(IView*, IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 1055

25  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66e101 BaseView::UpdateRectListToAncestor_secondary(IView*, IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 1055

26  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66e101 BaseView::UpdateRectListToAncestor_secondary(IView*, IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 1055

27  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66e5f0 BaseView::UpdateRectListToAncestor(IView*, IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRectQuickList const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 996

28  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d6a9b6f ClipView::RenderToAncestor(IView*, IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 433

29  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66dfbe BaseView::UpdateRectListToAncestor_secondary(IView*, IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 732

30  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66e101 BaseView::UpdateRectListToAncestor_secondary(IView*, IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 1055

31  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66e101 BaseView::UpdateRectListToAncestor_secondary(IView*, IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 1055

32  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66e101 BaseView::UpdateRectListToAncestor_secondary(IView*, IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 1055

33  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66e101 BaseView::UpdateRectListToAncestor_secondary(IView*, IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 1055

34  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66e101 BaseView::UpdateRectListToAncestor_secondary(IView*, IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 1055

35  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66e101 BaseView::UpdateRectListToAncestor_secondary(IView*, IGraphics*, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 1055

36  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66f2ff BaseView::PrintViewRelativeToAncestor(IGraphics*, IView*, Draco::CoordRect const&, IViewBackEnd::RenderContext&) + 69

37  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d66f2ab BaseView::PrintViewRelativeToAncestor(IGraphics*, IView*, Draco::CoordRect const&) + 83

38  libViewSystem.dylib           0x000000010d680a7d -[NativeView_Mac drawRect:] + 702

39  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8d0577be -[NSView(NSInternal) _recursive:displayRectIgnoringOpacity:inGraphicsContext:CGContext:topView:shouldChangeFontReferenceColor:] + 1331

40  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8d057156 __46-[NSView(NSLayerKitGlue) drawLayer:inContext:]_block_invoke + 242

41  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8d056caf -[NSView(NSLayerKitGlue) _drawViewBackingLayer:inContext:drawingHandler:] + 2403

42  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8d056341 -[NSView(NSLayerKitGlue) drawLayer:inContext:] + 108

43  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8d19f560 -[_NSBackingLayerContents drawLayer:inContext:] + 157

44  com.apple.QuartzCore           0x00007fff8bc21173 -[CALayer drawInContext:] + 257

45  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8d19f036 -[_NSTiledLayer drawTile:inContext:] + 625

46  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8d19ed67 -[_NSTiledLayerContents drawLayer:inContext:] + 185

47  com.apple.QuartzCore           0x00007fff8bc21173 -[CALayer drawInContext:] + 257

48  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8d19eca5 -[NSTileLayer drawInContext:] + 169

49  com.apple.QuartzCore           0x00007fff8bc1fb19 CABackingStoreUpdate_ + 3494

50  com.apple.QuartzCore           0x00007fff8bc1ed6d ___ZN2CA5Layer8display_Ev_block_invoke + 59

51  com.apple.QuartzCore           0x00007fff8bc1e759 CA::Layer::display_() + 1565

52  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8d19ebbc -[NSTileLayer display] + 119

53  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8d8b91f0 -[_NSTiledLayerContents update:shouldCallPrepareContent:] + 7131

54  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8d118b00 -[_NSTiledLayer display] + 368

55  com.apple.QuartzCore           0x00007fff8bc104a5 CA::Layer::display_if_needed(CA::Transaction*) + 603

56  com.apple.QuartzCore           0x00007fff8bc0ffcd CA::Layer::layout_and_display_if_needed(CA::Transaction*) + 35

57  com.apple.QuartzCore           0x00007fff8bc0f4a1 CA::Context::commit_transaction(CA::Transaction*) + 277

58  com.apple.QuartzCore           0x00007fff8bc0f0ec CA::Transaction::commit() + 508

59  com.apple.QuartzCore           0x00007fff8bc1a977 CA::Transaction::observer_callback(__CFRunLoopObserver*, unsigned long, void*) + 71

60  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff8eb70067 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_AN_OBSERVER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 23

61  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff8eb6ffd7 __CFRunLoopDoObservers + 391

62  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff8eb4f5da __CFRunLoopRun + 1178

63  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff8eb4eed8 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 296

64  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff948c3935 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 235

65  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff948c376f ReceiveNextEventCommon + 432

66  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff948c35af _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 71

67  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8ceeedf6 _DPSNextEvent + 1067

68  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8ceee226 -[NSApplication _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 454

69  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8cee2d80 -[NSApplication run] + 682

70  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000000010b7defad CMacApp_Main + 501

71  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000000010b8a4370 main + 49

72  libdyld.dylib                 0x00007fff97f985ad start + 1

Process:               FileMaker Pro [94735]

Path:                  /Applications/FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced/FileMaker Pro Advanced.app/Contents/MacOS/FileMaker Pro

Responsible:           FileMaker Pro [94735]

Date/Time:             2016-05-31 10:37:45.733 +0200

Time Awake Since Boot: 1200000 seconds

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)

Exception Codes:       KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x00000000b68280e3

VM Regions Near 0xb68280e3:

MALLOC_LARGE           00000000b2c51000-00000000b48bb000 [ 28.4M] rw-/rwx SM=PRV 

--> CoreAnimation          00000000b6081000-00000000b76f4000 [ 22.4M] rw-/rwx SM=PRV 

Stack Guard            00000000b76f4000-00000000b76f5000 [    4K] ---/rwx SM=NUL 

Java information:

Exception type: Bus Error (0xa) at pc=00000000b68280e3

Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (20.65-b04-468 mixed mode macosx-x86)

Current thread (000000005b10a800):  JavaThread "Thread-1" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=-1562312704, stack(00000000bf70f000,00000000bff0f000)]

Stack: [00000000bf70f000,00000000bff0f000]

Java Threads: ( => current thread )

0000000079916c00 JavaThread "Keep-Alive-Timer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1336266752, stack(00000000b04a3000,00000000b05a3000)]

000000005a93ac00 JavaThread "LicensePlugin KeepaliveThread 32/d5b7eb50-69d0-4b84-8389-eb724056b899" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1331490816, stack(00000000b0931000,00000000b0a31000)]

000000005a918000 JavaThread "Timer-0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1337323520, stack(00000000b03a1000,00000000b04a1000)]

=>000000005b10a800 JavaThread "Thread-1" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=-1562312704, stack(00000000bf70f000,00000000bff0f000)]

000000005a909400 JavaThread "Low Memory Detector" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1309904896, stack(00000000b1dc7000,00000000b1ec7000)]

000000005a908400 JavaThread "C1 CompilerThread0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1310961664, stack(00000000b1cc5000,00000000b1dc5000)]

0000000078ad8400 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1312018432, stack(00000000b1bc3000,00000000b1cc3000)]

000000007990a000 JavaThread "Surrogate Locker Thread (Concurrent GC)" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1313075200, stack(00000000b1ac1000,00000000b1bc1000)]

000000005b109800 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1314131968, stack(00000000b19bf000,00000000b1abf000)]

000000005b108800 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1315188736, stack(00000000b18bd000,00000000b19bd000)]

Other Threads:

0000000078acb800 VMThread [stack: 00000000b17bb000,00000000b18bb000] [id=-1316245504]

000000005a912c00 WatcherThread [stack: 00000000b1ec9000,00000000b1fc9000] [id=-1308848128]

VM state:not at safepoint (normal execution)

VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: None

Heap

par new generation   total 14784K, used 2463K [000000001c920000, 000000001d920000, 000000001d920000)

eden space 13184K,   9% used [000000001c920000, 000000001ca68cc8, 000000001d600000)

from space 1600K,  71% used [000000001d790000, 000000001d8af310, 000000001d920000)

to   space 1600K,   0% used [000000001d600000, 000000001d600000, 000000001d790000)

concurrent mark-sweep generation total 49152K, used 3811K [000000001d920000, 0000000020920000, 0000000022920000)

concurrent-mark-sweep perm gen total 12288K, used 9239K [0000000022920000, 0000000023520000, 0000000026920000)

Code Cache  [00000000153bd000, 0000000015536000, 00000000173bd000)

total_blobs=695 nmethods=554 adapters=85 free_code_cache=32036224 largest_free_block=128

Virtual Machine Arguments:

JVM Args: -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -Djsse.enableSNIExtension=false -Xbootclasspath/a:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/../Resources/JavaPluginCocoa.bundle/Contents/Resources/Java/deploy.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/../Resources/JavaPluginCocoa.bundle/Contents/Resources/Java/plugin.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/deploy.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/plugin.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/jaws.jar -Djava.ext.dirs=/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/ext:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext:/Library/Java/Extensions -Dcom.apple.eawt.CocoaComponent.CompatibilityMode=false

Java Command: <unknown>

Launcher Type: generic

Physical Memory: Page Size = 4k, Total = 16384M, Free = 1423M

0   ???                           0xb68280e3 0 + 3062005987

1   com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x0044a279 -[CocoaTableDataSource tableView:objectValueForTableColumn:row:] + 124

2   com.apple.AppKit               0x955f77bb -[NSTableView _dataSourceValueForColumn:row:] + 148

3   com.apple.AppKit               0x956d17b8 -[NSTableView preparedCellAtColumn:row:] + 396

4   com.apple.AppKit               0x95bf3961 -[NSTableViewCellProxy cellForProxy] + 157

5   com.apple.AppKit               0x95bf3993 -[NSTableViewCellProxy realElement] + 42

6   com.apple.AppKit               0x958ae0ee -[NSAccessibilityProxy accessibilityHitTest:] + 35

7   com.apple.AppKit               0x95bd2830 -[NSTableRow(NSTableRowAccessibility) accessibilityHitTest:] + 323

8   com.apple.AppKit               0x95bf2bde -[NSTableView(NSTableViewAccessibility) accessibilityHitTest:] + 378

9   com.apple.AppKit               0x95ccfdf4 -[NSWindow(NSWindowAccessibility) accessibilityHitTest:] + 572

10  com.apple.AppKit               0x958c84bf -[NSApplication(NSApplicationAccessibility) accessibilityHitTest:] + 340

11  com.apple.AppKit               0x958a4666 CopyElementAtPosition + 475

12  com.apple.HIServices           0x925a4aa8 _AXXMIGCopyElementAtPosition + 329

13  com.apple.HIServices           0x925ae47a _XCopyElementAtPosition + 402

14  com.apple.HIServices           0x92580b64 mshMIGPerform + 203

15  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978cf185 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_SOURCE1_PERFORM_FUNCTION__ + 53

16  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978cf0f0 __CFRunLoopDoSource1 + 512

17  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978c6639 __CFRunLoopRun + 2649

18  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978c5976 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 390

19  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978c57db CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123

20  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x94ff42f1 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 267

21  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x94ff3fc5 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 201

22  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x94ff3eec _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 99

23  com.apple.AppKit               0x9542d2e2 _DPSNextEvent + 1053

24  com.apple.AppKit               0x9542c85b -[NSApplication _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 1057

25  com.apple.AppKit               0x9542c432 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 121

26  com.apple.AppKit               0x9541fb47 -[NSApplication run] + 1063

27  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000f78ca CMacApp_Main + 649

28  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x001c2605 main + 65

29  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000f3c75 start + 53

Process:               FileMaker Pro [94831]

Responsible:           FileMaker Pro [94831]

Date/Time:             2016-06-02 14:43:27.743 +0200

Time Awake Since Boot: 1300000 seconds

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)

Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000

VM Regions Near 0:

-->

__TEXT                 000000000003b000-0000000000ab5000 [ 10.5M] r-x/rwx SM=COW  /Applications/FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced/FileMaker Pro Advanced.app/Contents/MacOS/FileMaker Pro

Java information:

Exception type: Bus Error (0xa) at pc=0000000000096da3

Current thread (00000000778d6800):  JavaThread "Thread-1" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=-1562312704, stack(00000000bf7c6000,00000000bffc6000)]

Stack: [00000000bf7c6000,00000000bffc6000]

00000000760dfc00 JavaThread "Keep-Alive-Timer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1340518400, stack(00000000b0095000,00000000b0195000)]

00000000759fa400 JavaThread "LicensePlugin KeepaliveThread 32/cf05de5e-0281-4a49-b470-da3266a2e8a4" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1331490816, stack(00000000b0931000,00000000b0a31000)]

00000000759cc000 JavaThread "Timer-0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1337323520, stack(00000000b03a1000,00000000b04a1000)]

=>00000000778d6800 JavaThread "Thread-1" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=-1562312704, stack(00000000bf7c6000,00000000bffc6000)]

0000000075988800 JavaThread "Low Memory Detector" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1309904896, stack(00000000b1dc7000,00000000b1ec7000)]

00000000778d5800 JavaThread "C1 CompilerThread0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1310961664, stack(00000000b1cc5000,00000000b1dc5000)]

00000000778d4800 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1312018432, stack(00000000b1bc3000,00000000b1cc3000)]

0000000075987800 JavaThread "Surrogate Locker Thread (Concurrent GC)" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1313075200, stack(00000000b1ac1000,00000000b1bc1000)]

00000000778d3800 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1314131968, stack(00000000b19bf000,00000000b1abf000)]

00000000778d2800 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1315188736, stack(00000000b18bd000,00000000b19bd000)]

Other Threads:

00000000778cfc00 VMThread [stack: 00000000b17bb000,00000000b18bb000] [id=-1316245504]

00000000769c2800 WatcherThread [stack: 00000000b1ec9000,00000000b1fc9000] [id=-1308848128]

Heap

par new generation   total 14784K, used 2383K [000000001c870000, 000000001d870000, 000000001d870000)

eden space 13184K,  17% used [000000001c870000, 000000001caa8cf0, 000000001d550000)

from space 1600K,   6% used [000000001d6e0000, 000000001d6fb0e8, 000000001d870000)

to   space 1600K,   0% used [000000001d550000, 000000001d550000, 000000001d6e0000)

concurrent mark-sweep generation total 49152K, used 3871K [000000001d870000, 0000000020870000, 0000000022870000)

concurrent-mark-sweep perm gen total 12288K, used 9239K [0000000022870000, 0000000023470000, 0000000026870000)

Code Cache  [000000001530a000, 000000001548b000, 000000001730a000)

total_blobs=706 nmethods=565 adapters=85 free_code_cache=32005248 largest_free_block=256

JVM Args: -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -Djsse.enableSNIExtension=false -Xbootclasspath/a:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/../Resources/JavaPluginCocoa.bundle/Contents/Resources/Java/deploy.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/../Resources/JavaPluginCocoa.bundle/Contents/Resources/Java/plugin.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/deploy.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/plugin.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/jaws.jar -Djava.ext.dirs=/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/ext:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext:/Library/Java/Extensions -Dcom.apple.eawt.CocoaComponent.CompatibilityMode=false

Physical Memory: Page Size = 4k, Total = 16384M, Free = 17592186043637M

0   com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x00096da3 XDynArray<XRunArray<CMacListCtrlStyle>::XRun>::GetAt(long) const + 23

1   com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x00096d69 XRunArray<CMacListCtrlStyle>::FindRun(long) const + 69

2   com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x0005a45c non-virtual thunk to XListDataSpec::GetItemStyle(long) const + 28

3   com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x0005b989 CocoaGetCellData + 125

4   com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x00393279 -[CocoaTableDataSource tableView:objectValueForTableColumn:row:] + 124

5   com.apple.AppKit               0x955f77bb -[NSTableView _dataSourceValueForColumn:row:] + 148

6   com.apple.AppKit               0x956d17b8 -[NSTableView preparedCellAtColumn:row:] + 396

7   com.apple.AppKit               0x957ea17e -[NSTableViewDynamicToolTipManager _getColumn:row:cell:cellFrame:toolTipRect:wantsToolTip:wantsRevealover:atPoint:] + 668

8   com.apple.AppKit               0x957e9d87 -[NSTableViewDynamicToolTipManager dynamicToolTipRevealoverInfoAtPoint:trackingRect:] + 153

9   com.apple.AppKit               0x9574f645 -[NSViewDynamicToolTipManager _displayToolTipIfNecessaryIgnoringTime:] + 656

10  com.apple.AppKit               0x95717476 __56-[NSViewDynamicToolTipManager _continueMovementTracking]_block_invoke + 122

11  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x9793b336 _runLoopTimerWithBlockContext + 22

12  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978cfff6 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 22

13  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978cfaa2 __CFRunLoopDoTimer + 1250

14  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978cf52d __CFRunLoopDoTimers + 349

15  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978c6421 __CFRunLoopRun + 2113

16  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978c5976 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 390

17  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978c57db CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123

18  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x94ff42f1 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 267

19  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x94ff40f3 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 503

20  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x94ff3eec _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 99

21  com.apple.AppKit               0x9542d2e2 _DPSNextEvent + 1053

22  com.apple.AppKit               0x9542c85b -[NSApplication _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 1057

23  com.apple.AppKit               0x9542c432 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 121

24  com.apple.AppKit               0x9541fb47 -[NSApplication run] + 1063

25  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000408ca CMacApp_Main + 649

26  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x0010b605 main + 65

27  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x0003cc75 start + 53

Process:               FileMaker Pro [78436]

Path:                  /Applications/FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced/FileMaker Pro Advanced.app/Contents/MacOS/FileMaker Pro

Version:               12.0.5 (12.0.5)

Responsible:           FileMaker Pro [78436]

Date/Time:             2016-06-03 13:16:29.660 +0200

Time Awake Since Boot: 1400000 seconds

Exception Type:        EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)

Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSRangeException', reason: 'Cannot remove an observer <FMInspectorWindowController 0x102ec9b0> for the key path "areInspectorsVisible" from <FMInspectorManager 0x102df8f0> because it is not registered as an observer.'

Application Specific Backtrace 1:

0   CoreFoundation                      0x979cda69 __raiseError + 201

1   libobjc.A.dylib                     0x9a4d3fd1 objc_exception_throw + 276

2   CoreFoundation                      0x979cd97d +[NSException raise:format:] + 141

3   Foundation                          0x986a249f -[NSObject(NSKeyValueObserverRegistration) _removeObserver:forProperty:] + 726

4   Foundation                          0x986a216a -[NSObject(NSKeyValueObserverRegistration) removeObserver:forKeyPath:] + 180

5   FileMaker Pro                       0x0057596e -[FMInspectorWindowController dealloc] + 62

6   libobjc.A.dylib                     0x9a4cddbd _ZN11objc_object17sidetable_releaseEb + 239

7   libobjc.A.dylib                     0x9a4cf1e6 -[NSObject release] + 25

8   AppKit                              0x9543d3c8 -[NSWindowController release] + 153

9   AppKit                              0x95549b69 -[NSAutounbinder dealloc] + 44

10  libobjc.A.dylib                     0x9a4cddbd _ZN11objc_object17sidetable_releaseEb + 239

11  libobjc.A.dylib                     0x9a4d3ce5 _objc_rootRelease + 25

12  libobjc.A.dylib                     0x9a4ccb10 _ZN12_GLOBAL__N_119AutoreleasePoolPage3popEPv + 488

13  CoreFoundation                      0x9788369f _CFAutoreleasePoolPop + 47

14  Foundation                          0x98659168 -[NSAutoreleasePool drain] + 122

15  AppKit                              0x9541fa6b -[NSApplication run] + 843

16  FileMaker Pro                       0x0006e2c0 CMacApp_Main + 576

17  FileMaker Pro                       0x0016ebd3 main + 67

18  FileMaker Pro                       0x000507e5 start + 53

0   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x979cdde7 ___TERMINATING_DUE_TO_UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION___ + 7

1   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x979cdd72 __raiseError + 978

2   libobjc.A.dylib               0x9a4d3fd1 objc_exception_throw + 276

3   com.apple.Foundation           0x986a21c9 -[NSObject(NSKeyValueObserverRegistration) removeObserver:forKeyPath:] + 275

4   com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x0057596e -[FMInspectorWindowController dealloc] + 62

5   libobjc.A.dylib               0x9a4cddbd objc_object::sidetable_release(bool) + 239

6   libobjc.A.dylib               0x9a4cf1e6 -[NSObject release] + 25

7   com.apple.AppKit               0x9543d3c8 -[NSWindowController release] + 153

8   com.apple.AppKit               0x95549b69 -[NSAutounbinder dealloc] + 44

9   libobjc.A.dylib               0x9a4cddbd objc_object::sidetable_release(bool) + 239

10  libobjc.A.dylib               0x9a4d3ce5 _objc_rootRelease + 25

11  libobjc.A.dylib               0x9a4ccb10 (anonymous namespace)::AutoreleasePoolPage::pop(void*) + 488

12  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x9788369f _CFAutoreleasePoolPop + 47

13  com.apple.Foundation           0x98659168 -[NSAutoreleasePool drain] + 122

14  com.apple.AppKit               0x9541fa6b -[NSApplication run] + 843

15  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x0006e2c0 CMacApp_Main + 576

16  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x0016ebd3 main + 67

17  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000507e5 start + 53

Process:               FileMaker Pro [13850]

Responsible:           FileMaker Pro [13850]

Date/Time:             2016-06-06 16:13:00.149 +0200

Time Awake Since Boot: 1700000 seconds

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)

Exception Codes:       KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000081a9b657

VM Regions Near 0x81a9b657:

MALLOC_SMALL           0000000081000000-0000000081800000 [ 8192K] rw-/rwx SM=PRV 

--> MALLOC_SMALL           0000000081800000-0000000082000000 [ 8192K] rw-/rwx SM=COW 

MALLOC_SMALL           0000000082000000-0000000083800000 [ 24.0M] rw-/rwx SM=PRV 

Java information:

Exception type: Bus Error (0xa) at pc=0000000081a9b657

Current thread (0000000079914800):  JavaThread "Thread-1" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=-1562312704, stack(00000000bf759000,00000000bff59000)]

Stack: [00000000bf759000,00000000bff59000]

000000007b1e3000 JavaThread "Keep-Alive-Timer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1341050880, stack(00000000b0013000,00000000b0113000)]

0000000079971800 JavaThread "LicensePlugin KeepaliveThread 32/831f0439-0793-40a9-9070-dd5819117f9d" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1330958336, stack(00000000b09b3000,00000000b0ab3000)]

000000005c281000 JavaThread "Timer-0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1337323520, stack(00000000b03a1000,00000000b04a1000)]

=>0000000079914800 JavaThread "Thread-1" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=-1562312704, stack(00000000bf759000,00000000bff59000)]

0000000079913800 JavaThread "Low Memory Detector" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1309904896, stack(00000000b1dc7000,00000000b1ec7000)]

000000005c221400 JavaThread "C1 CompilerThread0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1310961664, stack(00000000b1cc5000,00000000b1dc5000)]

000000005c220400 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1312018432, stack(00000000b1bc3000,00000000b1cc3000)]

0000000079912800 JavaThread "Surrogate Locker Thread (Concurrent GC)" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1313075200, stack(00000000b1ac1000,00000000b1bc1000)]

000000005c21c400 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1314131968, stack(00000000b19bf000,00000000b1abf000)]

000000005c21b400 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-1315188736, stack(00000000b18bd000,00000000b19bd000)]

Other Threads:

000000005c218c00 VMThread [stack: 00000000b17bb000,00000000b18bb000] [id=-1316245504]

000000005c22ac00 WatcherThread [stack: 00000000b1ec9000,00000000b1fc9000] [id=-1308848128]

Heap

par new generation   total 14784K, used 4080K [000000001c8e0000, 000000001d8e0000, 000000001d8e0000)

eden space 13184K,  25% used [000000001c8e0000, 000000001cc20e98, 000000001d5c0000)

from space 1600K,  46% used [000000001d5c0000, 000000001d67b380, 000000001d750000)

to   space 1600K,   0% used [000000001d750000, 000000001d750000, 000000001d8e0000)

concurrent mark-sweep generation total 49152K, used 3434K [000000001d8e0000, 00000000208e0000, 00000000228e0000)

concurrent-mark-sweep perm gen total 12288K, used 9214K [00000000228e0000, 00000000234e0000, 00000000268e0000)

Code Cache  [0000000015378000, 00000000154b9000, 0000000017378000)

total_blobs=597 nmethods=456 adapters=85 free_code_cache=32258816 largest_free_block=512

Physical Memory: Page Size = 4k, Total = 16384M, Free = 17592186042508M

0   ???                           0x81a9b657 0 + 2175383127

1   com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x00400279 -[CocoaTableDataSource tableView:objectValueForTableColumn:row:] + 124

2   com.apple.AppKit               0x955f77bb -[NSTableView _dataSourceValueForColumn:row:] + 148

3   com.apple.AppKit               0x956d17b8 -[NSTableView preparedCellAtColumn:row:] + 396

4   com.apple.AppKit               0x957c3075 -[NSTableView _hitTestForEvent:atColumn:row:] + 402

5   com.apple.AppKit               0x957c2d99 -[NSTableView _cellCanDragRowsWithIndexes:atPoint:] + 358

6   com.apple.AppKit               0x9574ded8 -[NSTableView canDragRowsWithIndexes:atPoint:] + 95

7   com.apple.AppKit               0x9574dde1 -[NSTableView _isPoint:inDragZoneOfRow:] + 86

8   com.apple.AppKit               0x9574db98 -[NSTableView _performDragFromMouseDown:] + 253

9   com.apple.AppKit               0x9574c17c -[NSTableView mouseDown:] + 829

10  com.apple.AppKit               0x95cb911b -[NSWindow _handleMouseDownEvent:isDelayedEvent:] + 6266

11  com.apple.AppKit               0x95cba922 -[NSWindow _reallySendEvent:isDelayedEvent:] + 2303

12  com.apple.AppKit               0x956517b7 -[NSWindow sendEvent:] + 567

13  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x004030c3 -[MFWindow sendEvent:] + 300

14  com.apple.AppKit               0x955ccb45 -[NSApplication sendEvent:] + 2919

15  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000ad639 -[FMCocoaApplication sendEvent:] + 363

16  com.apple.AppKit               0x9541fba7 -[NSApplication run] + 1159

17  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000ad8ca CMacApp_Main + 649

18  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x00178605 main + 65

19  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000a9c75 start + 53

Process:               FileMaker Pro [72821]

Responsible:           FileMaker Pro [72821]

Date/Time:             2016-06-15 11:27:16.644 +0200

Time Awake Since Boot: 2500000 seconds

Performing @selector(dblclickevent:) from sender MFTableView 0x37ad4320

terminating with uncaught exception of type std::bad_alloc: std::bad_alloc

abort() called

3   libc++abi.dylib               0x906f69c9 abort_message + 169

4   libc++abi.dylib               0x907175cf default_terminate_handler() + 272

5   libc++abi.dylib               0x90714bed std::__terminate(void (*)()) + 14

6   libc++abi.dylib               0x90714607 __cxa_throw + 122

7   libc++abi.dylib               0x90714e34 operator new(unsigned long) + 100

8   com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x0057fbe4 TopLevelViewBackBuffer::Allocate() + 42

9   com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x0057fd0d TopLevelViewBackBuffer::AcquireBackBufferBits(void*&, int&, int&, int&, bool&) + 65

10  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x004caac1 FMDocWindowTopLevelViewMac::AcquireBackBufferGraphics(Draco::CoordRect&) + 117

11  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x004cac0d non-virtual thunk to FMDocWindowTopLevelViewMac::AcquireBackBufferGraphics(Draco::CoordRect&) + 29

12  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x005ee3d2 TopLevelViewRendering::FlushPendingDrawing_Software_UpdateDirtyRects(SUC_UpdateDirtyRects*, Draco::CoordRect const&) + 408

13  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x005ee5a0 TopLevelViewRendering::FlushPendingDrawing_Software(Draco::CoordRect const&) + 136

14  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x005ee77b TopLevelViewRendering::FlushPendingDrawing(Draco::CoordRect const*) + 223

15  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x005ee8df TopLevelViewRendering::OnRenderTimer() + 177

16  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x004ca23a non-virtual thunk to FMDocWindowTopLevelViewMac::OnTimer(unsigned long long) + 22

17  libViewSystem.dylib           0x03ae77a0 ViewSystem::OnTimer(unsigned long long, void*) + 648

18  libViewSystem.dylib           0x03ae627a -[ViewTimer timerMethod:] + 33

19  com.apple.Foundation           0x986f228e __NSFireTimer + 117

20  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978cfff6 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 22

21  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978cfaa2 __CFRunLoopDoTimer + 1250

22  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978cf52d __CFRunLoopDoTimers + 349

23  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978c6421 __CFRunLoopRun + 2113

24  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978c5976 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 390

25  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978c57db CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123

26  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x94ff42f1 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 267

27  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x94ff40f3 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 503

28  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x94ff3eec _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 99

29  com.apple.AppKit               0x9542d2e2 _DPSNextEvent + 1053

30  com.apple.AppKit               0x9542c85b -[NSApplication _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 1057

31  com.apple.AppKit               0x9542c432 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 121

32  com.apple.AppKit               0x956bba60 -[NSApplication _doModalLoop:peek:] + 740

33  com.apple.AppKit               0x958bfb90 __35-[NSApplication runModalForWindow:]_block_invoke + 182

34  com.apple.AppKit               0x956b90ad -[NSApplication runModalForWindow:] + 144

35  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x00409aac CocoaDialogDoModal + 191

36  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000ba71e CMacDialog::DoModal() + 156

37  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x00203afb CFMDialog::DoModal() + 69

38  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x00381722 CCurrentViewerPage::OnListDblClicked(MacNMHDR*, long*) + 204

39  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000b5894 CMacCmdTarget::OnCmdMsg(unsigned int, int, void*, MAC_CMDHANDLERINFO*) + 350

40  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000b9371 XPropertyPage::OnCmdMsg(unsigned int, int, void*, MAC_CMDHANDLERINFO*) + 81

41  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000ba241 CocoaControlEvent + 64

42  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x004090a9 -[CocoaDialog dblclickevent:] + 294

43  libobjc.A.dylib               0x9a4d13ee -[NSObject performSelector:withObject:] + 70

44  com.apple.AppKit               0x956b51bd __36-[NSApplication sendAction:to:from:]_block_invoke + 51

45  libsystem_trace.dylib         0x9c82a3c1 _os_activity_initiate + 85

46  com.apple.AppKit               0x956b50de -[NSApplication sendAction:to:from:] + 610

47  com.apple.AppKit               0x956c8991 -[NSControl sendAction:to:] + 102

48  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x004029dd -[MFTableView sendAction:to:] + 110

49  com.apple.AppKit               0x9574f331 -[NSTableView _sendAction:to:row:column:] + 182

50  com.apple.AppKit               0x9574d8c1 -[NSTableView mouseDown:] + 6786

51  com.apple.AppKit               0x95cb911b -[NSWindow _handleMouseDownEvent:isDelayedEvent:] + 6266

52  com.apple.AppKit               0x95cba922 -[NSWindow _reallySendEvent:isDelayedEvent:] + 2303

53  com.apple.AppKit               0x956517b7 -[NSWindow sendEvent:] + 567

54  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x004073a8 -[MFPanel sendEvent:] + 285

55  com.apple.AppKit               0x955ccb45 -[NSApplication sendEvent:] + 2919

56  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000b1639 -[FMCocoaApplication sendEvent:] + 363

57  com.apple.AppKit               0x9541fba7 -[NSApplication run] + 1159

58  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000b18ca CMacApp_Main + 649

59  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x0017c605 main + 65

60  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000adc75 start + 53

Process:               FileMaker Pro [13996]

Responsible:           FileMaker Pro [13996]

Date/Time:             2016-06-16 15:31:54.228 +0200

Time Awake Since Boot: 2600000 seconds

terminating with uncaught exception of type std::bad_alloc: std::bad_alloc

abort() called

3   libc++abi.dylib               0x906f69c9 abort_message + 169

4   libc++abi.dylib               0x907175cf default_terminate_handler() + 272

5   libc++abi.dylib               0x90714bed std::__terminate(void (*)()) + 14

6   libc++abi.dylib               0x90714607 __cxa_throw + 122

7   libc++abi.dylib               0x90714e34 operator new(unsigned long) + 100

8   com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x00579be4 TopLevelViewBackBuffer::Allocate() + 42

9   com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x00579d0d TopLevelViewBackBuffer::AcquireBackBufferBits(void*&, int&, int&, int&, bool&) + 65

10  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x004c4ac1 FMDocWindowTopLevelViewMac::AcquireBackBufferGraphics(Draco::CoordRect&) + 117

11  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x004c4c0d non-virtual thunk to FMDocWindowTopLevelViewMac::AcquireBackBufferGraphics(Draco::CoordRect&) + 29

12  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x005e83d2 TopLevelViewRendering::FlushPendingDrawing_Software_UpdateDirtyRects(SUC_UpdateDirtyRects*, Draco::CoordRect const&) + 408

13  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x005e85a0 TopLevelViewRendering::FlushPendingDrawing_Software(Draco::CoordRect const&) + 136

14  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x005e877b TopLevelViewRendering::FlushPendingDrawing(Draco::CoordRect const*) + 223

15  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x005e88df TopLevelViewRendering::OnRenderTimer() + 177

16  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x004c423a non-virtual thunk to FMDocWindowTopLevelViewMac::OnTimer(unsigned long long) + 22

17  libViewSystem.dylib           0x03adc7a0 ViewSystem::OnTimer(unsigned long long, void*) + 648

18  libViewSystem.dylib           0x03adb27a -[ViewTimer timerMethod:] + 33

19  com.apple.Foundation           0x986f228e __NSFireTimer + 117

20  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978cfff6 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 22

21  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978cfaa2 __CFRunLoopDoTimer + 1250

22  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978cf52d __CFRunLoopDoTimers + 349

23  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978c6421 __CFRunLoopRun + 2113

24  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978c5976 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 390

25  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x978c57db CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123

26  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x94ff42f1 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 267

27  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x94ff40f3 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 503

28  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x94ff3eec _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 99

29  com.apple.AppKit               0x9542d2e2 _DPSNextEvent + 1053

30  com.apple.AppKit               0x9542c85b -[NSApplication _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 1057

31  com.apple.AppKit               0x9542c432 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 121

32  com.apple.AppKit               0x9541fb47 -[NSApplication run] + 1063

33  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000ab8ca CMacApp_Main + 649

34  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x00176605 main + 65

35  com.filemaker.client.advanced12 0x000a7c75 start + 53

1 2 3 4 Previous Next