1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 7, 2016 1:46 PM by TSGal

FMP Advanced 14.0.5 (OSX 10.11.5) - bugs list - when will it be fixed?

Sunray

Bugs List

- Date Field: when control style is "drop down calendar" AND "include icon to show hide calendar" is checked,

data is printed incomplete because the icon covers part of the date WTH?! this definitely should not be!

- using "send mail" and "perform without dialogue" linked attachments are not mailed !

if unchecking "perform wo dialogue" it is working - wtf... makes it unusable for automated mailings (e.g. invoices, info mails etc)

- using "sub summary" in a layout, in "preview mode" the footer part is shown twice after the sub summary part!

once empty and a second time as it should be! - makes it unusable for automated printing of reports etc

These bugs are rendering FMP unusable compared to older versions!

Hope there will be a bug fix soon - I'm definitely not willing to pay for an upgrade (FMP15) just to get those stupid bugs fixed!
      Not sure if FMP15 is working correctly, didn't test it...

• 1. Re: FMP Advanced 14.0.5 (OSX 10.11.5) - bugs list - when will it be fixed?
          TSGal

Sunray:

Thank you for your post.

Is the Date field showing all data in Browse?  Or, is the icon hiding some of the data?  If so, then what you see is what should print.  You may want to size the field so that it shows the data and the icon.  If the icon is not hiding the data in Browse mode, what font are you using to display the data?  How does it appear in Preview?

Send Mail and Perform without Dialog linked attachments are not mailed under Mac OS X 10.11.x as it appears to be a timing issue.  That is why it works with the dialog because it takes a second for the file to be attached.  The issue does not occur under Mac OS X 10.10 and earlier, and we are working with Apple to find a solution.

I am not aware of a Footer appear twice before a Sub-summary part.  I would like to see a copy of your solution to determine why this is occurring.  I have sent you a private message with instructions where to send the file.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.