Were you able to allow camera access to your App in the Privacy Settings on your iOS device?
I think I may have discovered the issue.
My app is using a web viewer…and the camera button was in the web viewer and it was making a callback to a script using a line like this:
Maybe something about the iOS SDK does not allow these callbacks?
I believe I am about to arrive at a work around.
That's the part I am not understanding. Where do I get that designated URI?
Sent from my iPhone
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Step 11: Specify a URL scheme for your app
To allow your app to respond to custom URLs, you need to configure a custom URL scheme for your app.
Note: You cannot specify more than one URL scheme.
- In Xcode, select your project in the project navigator.
- Choose the target from the Project/Targets pop-up menu or in the TARGETS section of the project and targets sidebar.
- Click Info at the top of the project editor.
- Click URL Types, then click +.
- Specify information for the identifier, URL scheme, and role.
FMPUrlScheme ( scriptName ; scriptParameter )