AnsweredAssumed Answered

Go To Related Records - Not Working

Question asked by jovialjay on Jun 9, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 10, 2016 by jovialjay

Hi folks, for the life of me i cannot puzzle this one out.

Let me start by saying that the GTRR step works fine for me on my Mac. But when my client runs it on their Mac, it does not have a found set to work with from the GTRR and starts performing on the entire database (not the intended action at all!)

The only difference I can see is that the Client is running FilemakerPro 14.0.5 while I am using FMAdvanced 14.0.5. I've ruled out machines, and user accounts by having them test the script on multiple machines in house, and under different users account. Their accounts are Full Access as is mine, and I can get their account and mine to work on FMA while nothing seems to work on their FMP versions.

It's a pretty straightforward GTRR step:

The script is GTRR: 'job_lineItems' in a  "New Window"

√ Show Only Related records and Match all Records in Found Set

The relation 'job_lineItems' is as follows

Table: 'job_lineItems'; Field: 'zk_jobID_f'; Type: number (indexed) Table: 'fmJob.tog'; Field: 'zk_jobID_p'; Type: number, auto enter serial (indexed)

So it's a Job and the Related Line items. If I'm looking at 2 Jobs with 10 lines items each, I expect my GTRR set to be 20 records that I run a script on. As I said, it works for all my testing but the client is getting "No Records Found" and when they click continue, instead of running the script on a few dozen records, it's performing on 100,000+. Yikes!

Any thoughts?

Outcomes