And is there a chance that a workaround against this bug could be to set the option of the file to "always use the file settings" ?
great minds think alike! I was just trying that... unfortunately it doesn't appear to have made any difference.
I'm hoping this isn't another case of FileMaker Server doing everything in US formats.
It's quite interesting - the initial data entry appears to work correctly. It's only editing existing data that's proving a problem. (edited to add:) yes, i've just confirmed that - the records i've just added through web-direct are showing the correct dates in FileMaker. However if i try to edit them in web-direct they're showing incorrectly.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Thank you for your post!
Testing and Development are aware of this issue with WebDirect in FileMaker Server 14. This issue was resolved in FileMaker Server 15 software.
I hope this helps!
ok, thanks for that! We'll be upgrading shortly - I'll just need to let our IT guys know so we can get the upgrade bumped up the priority list.
thanks for the quick reply!