Our company have created a solution for our customers, to report insurance-damages/injuries online, via WebDirect.
Which sometimes require our customers to attach a document, .pdf, picture etc. regarding the damage/injury.
Now, one of our customers are trying to download one of these specific documents with a "Single Script Step", "Export Field Content", but are met with a Error Code 500, which I can't seem to find anything about or give an in-depth explanation of.
I tried testing this, on my own MacBook Pro, Retina in the following browser: Chrome, FireFox, Safari.
I tried testing this, on my Virtual Machine, on my MacBook Pro, Retina in the following browser: FireFox, Internet Explorer, Edge.
The Client logged in via WebDirect, have all the necessary privileges, so this is not a problem.
I can't reproduce the problem, even when trying to log in with the Client's privileges.
- Works like a charm.
The Client is experiencing a new tab window opening with the IP address to our company's server in, although after a few minutes, the user is getting a message "Timeout for the action" or something similar.
The Client is logged in to the WebDirect solution via a Citrix Server, where the client is forced to use Internet Explorer.
- Not working, Error Code 500
I then tried prompting the Client to log into the WebDirect solution, without logging into the Citrix Server, so just locally.
- Not working, Error Code 500, same error.
Is this the Clients setup or our company's setup, which is somehow blocking the Client.
- Which is in fact, the first Client of many, which have reacted/responded to this.
We are using a Mac Mini Server, FileMaker Advanced Server 13.0v4, for our solution.
Please let me know, if you miss/need anything from me.