Thank you for the reply!
I have tried copying the backup file to the desktop and renaming the file to Database-Backup.fmp12 before uploading the database as well and I have had the same results. For some reason, uploading a clone of the database worked fine but a full backup will not upload at all. It goes through the entire process of uploading and states that it's been uploaded successfully, but then the file is not listed within our databases in FileMaker Server.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
The way I would do it:
• Server console - disconnect all users
• Server console - close all databases
• Server console - Stop server
on the server:
• duplicate the file in the backup folder, move it to the filemaker server databases folder
• Get info on the folder, apply permissions to all enclosed items
• Server console - start server
• Check file list and open files listed as closed, if any
That worked!!!!! Thank you!