4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2016 11:20 AM by TSPigeon

Submitting ideas

dkantor

I'm trying to submit an idea in the Idea content area. But it requires me to fill a field that I can't seem to fill (the places field). What am I doing wrong? None of the spaces or groups are selectable, even if I follow them.

• 1. Re: Submitting ideas
          beverly

TSGal or TSPigeon

Can you post this in Community Feedback, pretty please?

dkantor, perhaps a screen shot (or two) would help us see what you see?

beverly

• 2. Re: Submitting ideas
            TSPigeon

dkantor

I have moved this to the Community Feedback as beverly (thank you!) suggested.

I'm having no issue navigating to the Product Ideas space and creating a New Idea. The "Places" Option is already checked to "Product Ideas". Would you be able to provide the exact steps your are taking?

TSPigeon

FileMaker, Inc.

• 3. Re: Submitting ideas
              dkantor

When I log in, I go to the pencil icon and pull down to Create an Idea. Below is how the screen looks after typing in my idea. Note that the “In a Place” field toward the bottom has no place selected. Oddly, this time, a recommendation for “Product Ideas" is made when clicking in this field. Earlier today, this recommendation was never offered. And no other content could be entered. If I click Browse Places, all the options are greyed out. Even places I follow. I am on Safari/Mac.

But for now, the recommendation for “Product Ideas” seems to be consistently working. Although it won’t allow me to enter any thing but that. Nothing else works. I hope this helps.

• 4. Re: Submitting ideas
                TSPigeon

dkantor:

I'm glad you are able to post the Product Ideas Space now, but you may need to post a general Discussion at some point.

Edit:

Since you are creating an Idea -you wouldn't be able to select a Space other than Product Ideas. Try creating a Discussion or other Type of post from Discussions.

TSPigeon

FileMaker, Inc.