3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2016 10:21 AM by TSGal

PDF Exporting issue

MFalaschi

Product and version FileMaker Pro 14.0.6

OS and version OSX 10.11.5

Hardware Mac mini server mid 2010

Description

Ok, so i have no idea what´s happening here.

i used to be able to export to pdf with no problems, after last update i´m always having issues with page alignment.

When i export to pdf it doesn´t alling the content in pages as the way it looks on the preview mode... it moves everything down a little more every page until the content it looks cuted.

attached is what i get. it doesn´t look taht bad in this one, but i´ve gotten worse. the space between the headder and the content it shoul look on every page as in the first one. At least that´s what i see in the preview mode..

How to replicate exporting to pdf or printing from any view mode

Workaround i wish i knew!!

• 1. Re: PDF Exporting issue
          TSGal

MFalaschi:

Thank you for your post.

A new PDF engine was incorporated into FileMaker Pro 14.0.6 (and FileMaker Pro 15).  Most new PDF issues are caused by fonts, but your issue appears to be spacing.  If you go into Preview mode, is the spacing correct?

Reinstall FileMaker Pro 14.0.5 and see if the issue occurs.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: PDF Exporting issue
            MFalaschi

I downgraded to FMPro 14.0.1 but is still happening.

I don´t see how it can be the spacing, if it was working before ande now is not, and i didn't change anything in the form...

• 3. Re: PDF Exporting issue
              TSGal

Mfalaschi:

If the issue wasn't originally happening, but now it is, something has changed.  Send in a copy of your database file so I can determine what may be causing the issue.  I have sent you a private message with instructions where to send the file.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.