f.i.sciences

WebDirect problem with Evaluate() function and french functions name

Discussion created by f.i.sciences on Jul 1, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 12, 2016 by TSGal

I did a small debug function for WebDirect.

 

I just use a normal text field named 'DEBUG_TXT' in a DB and a calculation one that do Evaluate(DEBUG_TXT) named 'DEBUG_RESULT'.

 

All work fine, except that French translation doesn't work in WebDirect as they do in FMP.

     For example: Get(SystemIPAddress) will work but not Obtenir(AdresseIPSystème)

 

Worst, the Evaluate() function doesn't work in a Web Viewer. It returns nothing!

     "data:text/html," & Evaluation ( Config systeme lié Config usager::Fonctions dessin )

 

Also, I'm accessing this server over the Internet and look what Host IP address I got!

It's the local subnet server address, not the outside modem public address.

 

Thank you.

Outcomes