This will be my second DevCon (my first was last year) and, needless to say, I'm greatly looking forward to it. My wife and I had a blast last year, so the expectation level is certainly high. I'm looking forward to meeting many of you!
For those of you new to The Cosmopolitan, the below should help a bit:
Just about everything takes place on the 3rd and 4th levels. They aren't difficult to navigate, but they do kind of look alike. The corridor's have plush seating and plenty of wall sockets to charge your devices. If my memory serves correctly, there's a even a baby grand piano at an intersection in one of the corridors, for those of you whom are musically inclined.
Some more tips:
- Wear comfortable shoes. Even if you're staying at The Cosmopolitan, prepare to walk a lot.
- There's a hidden pizzeria in The Cosmo, with some of the best slices in Vegas
- Try to get to a seminar early, or you may have to stand in the back/hallway
- If you're a history buff, The Luxor has an unbelievable Titanic exhibit
- Check out The Fremont Street experience, if you haven't. It's way off of the strip and is...unique, to say the least
Well, I think that's about it for now. I'm looking forward to seeing many of you out there!