I am running a script that up till now has had no problems. I have made a slight tweak last week and it's doing something weird. Basically I have a features list in a table, the script searches that to see if any are coming up in the next 40days if there is it copies the information and creates an action it then Tags the feature record so that it is not found next time.
If I rerun the script same day or next week, it will again search all features in the next 40days if they haven't been tagged. My problem is here..
if it does find any new features it shows record 0/109 and continues to take the information out of that record, (which there isn't any) and creates a blank action.
what am I doing wrong, as I said this only happened recently when I made some changes to the variable collection after the find has already happened.