AnsweredAssumed Answered

print single record

Question asked by fm_noob on Jul 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 15, 2016 by MaxEh

Admittedly a noob to fm and in the process of self-training. Can't seem to find a way to print a single record.  Attached image of my layout. Attached image of what it looks like when I print it. It seems to only give me a portion of the page. Help??

I'd like to print a single page report instead of using print-screen every time I want to print a record. Basically a one page report for a single record. I tried setting up a new report but this seems to default to a statistics report which is not what I need.  I'd like to print a single page report that looks similar to the data entry form I am using here.  If possible, I'd like to set up the report to only print specific fields (about half of the existing fields)  and rearrange them for continuity on a single page report.

EDIT for clarity: only the top left portion of the layout will print.  Need to print the whole layout as is, or a way to create a report that will print whole layout.

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 11.55.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-15 at 11.55.42 AM.png

Outcomes