2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 17, 2016 10:08 PM by disabled_Luna.media

Can I switch the language of the spelling checker in a field?

Hi,

we have a CRM that also manages mails to clients. As we have German and English clients I wonder if I can switch the spelling checker from German to English and vice versa where needed?

It is really a nuisance when always having the German version marking everything in an English and the word not to have a working spelling checker for English texts...

Best,

• 1. Re: Can I switch the language of the spelling checker in a field?
          greatgrey

Luna.media

The best I can find in FMP 13A is use a script with the

“Select Dictionaries” step and manually select the language you want.

This seem like a good feature request to FM to allow presetting the choices of main and user dictionaries for each language without have the user having to do it ever time.

• 2. Re: Can I switch the language of the spelling checker in a field?

Thanks for the hint. Better then nothing. Would be enough I'd a language could be accepted as a parameter...

Am 18.07.2016 um 04:23 schrieb greatgrey <noreply@filemaker.com>:

Can I switch the language of the spelling checker in a field?

Antwort von greatgrey in Discussions - Komplette Diskussion anzeigen

Luna.media

The best I can find in FMP 13A is use a script with the

“Select Dictionaries” step and manually select the language you want.

This seem like a good feature request to FM to allow setting the choices without have the user having to do it ever time.

Sie können auf diese Nachricht antworten, indem Sie diese E-Mail beantworten oder die Nachricht unter FileMaker Community aufrufen

Starten Sie eine neue Diskussion in Discussions per E-Mail oder unter FileMaker Community

Sie folgen Can I switch the language of the spelling checker in a field? in diesen Aktivitätenlisten: Posteingang

Bearbeiten Sie Ihre Emailvoreinstellungen

FileMaker Developer Conference 2016 • Las Vegas, Nevada • July 18-21 • www.filemaker.com/devcon