trying to track down this issue by testing multiple machines.
I have in hand, one iPad that crashes and one that does not.
This happens with iOS 9.3.2 ( 13F69 ) and 9.3.3 (13G34) on both iPads
both using FileMaker Go 15
Works on this iPad ( and on Filemaker Pro Advanced 15 on OS X )
iPad Air 2 WiFi, Cellular 95 GB available version 9.3.3 (13G34)
model number MGWM2CL/A
Crashes right out of FMGo 15 to desktop
iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular 3.3 GB available version 9.3.3 (13G34)
Model number MD535C/
Testing by copying the database from iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular that crashes
to iPad Air 2 WiFi, Cellular that does not crash and running the same test.
Same iOS, same FMGo 15, same database: different behaviour.
Test is running a sync process, with no new records, using FM EasySync 1.3
• EasySync is go for launch
• Requesting Payload from Server
• Crash to desktop in iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular
• Syncs to completion on iPad Air 2 WiFi, Cellular
Additional testing install FM_Surveys sample app for FM EasySync, Mobile and Hosted databases
• run sync process with no new records
• runs fine on both iPad, no crash.